Circulates & prevents degradation of fuel inside storage tanks.
- Passes through a pre‑filter fuel conditioner to prevent microbial growth.
- Fuel is automatically circulated for a pre‑set number of timed periods to ensure tank contents is recirculated 1½ times every 28 days.
- When the pump flow rate drops below a pre‑set limit (indicating a clogged filter) the flow switch closes & a warning light flashes.
- Can be linked to our remote warning device (RWD2)
- External alarm outputs, rated at 230VAC 10A max.
- For use with Diesel/Biodiesel.
- Features a 230V pump unit, inlet strainer, fuel conditioner, flow switch, filter clogged warning light, timer & mains junction box.
- Filter is not included (shown is the FM.RK.F)
- Mounted on a wall/tank mounting plate.
- Weatherproof for outdoor use
- For storage tanks up to 65,000L (5,000 litres per day).
FORECOURT INSTALLATION SERVICES LTD
- Suitable with Diesel & Petrol. Removes water & particles.
- Fits on outlet side only. For use with pumps only.
- Aluminium head with disposable spin on filter element.
- Kit consists of head & two elements (CFD 70‑30 / 1541500).
- Replacement head CTH1801 (Hytek ref HYD.HDF).
- Note Cim‑Tek 260 series elements also fit this head (HYD.HDF).
- Fuel conditioners break down the CFUs to less than 1 micron, the dormant microbes will not produce a colony & at 1 micron are small enough to pass through filters. These microbes will be consumed by vehicles engine during combustion.
- Any microbes passed through a fuel conditioner will remain dormant for a period of 28 days.
- Fuel conditioners provide a safe & natural way of fighting microbial contamination, helping to keep fuel in top condition.
- Different sizes & flow rates available to fit suction & vehicle fuel lines.
- This is the perfect PureFuel Pre‑filter Conditioner for fitting to fuel dispensers.
- Requires no power & little maintenance.
In recent years here at Forecourt Installation Services we have seen a great increase in the need for Fuel Hygiene Solutions.Contaminated fuel inside storage tanks can lead to filter blockages and pump failures in some cases leading to big repair bills. Storage tanks particularly those with low usage do become prone to microbes and bugs with the need for a fixed fuel conditioning system a must in most cases.
We offer a vast range of options with Mobile Fuel Polishing on the increase but our preference would always be to install a Fixed FuelConditioning Unit. Our conditioning kits will suit tanks of up to 65,000 litres on an automatically pre set timer moving the fuel content around 1 1/2 times in a 28 day period. when the flow pressure drops below a set limit the flow switch automatically closes and an alarm sounds to indicate a filter requires changing, this can also be linked to a remote warning device. An important part of this set up is the presence of a Pure Fuel Pre Filter which will break down the CFU'S allowing them to pass through filter and then are consumed by the engine in combustion.
We offer a range of filter options from 30 micron down to 10 micron with options for gravity feed right through to ultra high speed applications. We offer a service for Fuel Testing with samples been sent off for analysis with a report usually complete within 48 hours there is also the option for us to provide onsite test kits.