- Full Featured User Interface – Alpha Numeric Keyboard, Four Line LCD Backlit Display
- Choice of RFID Tag, Magnetic Fuel Card or Dallas I-Button for user ID
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Retrofit Option to existing systems available
- Plinth, Pump, Wall, Tank and Bowser Mounting Options
- Full Suite of Managers Functions
- Automated, Real Time Alarms by SMS Messaging for Fuel Theft or System Misuse
- Integrated Pump Options – Single or Dual Display
- Interface to On Board Vehicle Tracking Systems
- All Fuelling Data displayed immediately on the Internet
- Stock Figures are always current
- Allows centralised control and overview of stock purchasing
- Immediate Low Stock warnings with optional Texts and E-Mails
- Immediate Notification of Pumps Disabled
- Immediate Notification of Attempted use of Blocked or Stolen Keys
- Tank Stock theft may be detected and reported to the web server where optional Texts and E-mails may be raised.
- Access to data from any web enabled PC or phone, using a secure login facility.
- Only Standard Web Browser Required – No System Specific software to install or maintain on your sites.
- Additions and Amendments have immediate effect at all fuelling locations in your network
- No Daily Polling of fuel island terminals to manage –minimum daily support reducing your management costs.
- Software Updates and Enhancements Managed Centrally removing the need for expensive site visits.
- Unique QuickView gives simple summary of entire network.
- True Multi User System giving local and/or central data management and reporting.
- Seamless Integration with Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Seamless Data Export to Fleet Management Software
- Web Based Fuel Card Data Import
Fuel Management Systems are used to maintain, control and monitor consumption and stock in any type of industry that uses transport, including rail, road, water and air as a means of business.
Our Fuel Management Systems are designed to effectively measure and manage the use of fuel with key data been accessed through the easy to use web portal. You can view stock levels, know the status of your equipment, set up alerts and review all transactions which have taken place on site.This is achieved by various technologies that are designed to track and monitor fuel inventory with contact less tags, electronic keys or through Smart Fuel the Automatic VehicleIdentification System.
FORECOURT INSTALLATION SERVICES LTD