Here at FIS we understand the importance of regular fuel tank and pump service visits to ensure best practice, optimum performance and eliminate down time. Every responsible organisation needs to operate planned maintenance programmes to eliminate issues before they impact their business. With each of our comprehensive service visits been complimented with a full in depth site report to give our customers a complete overview of there current installation with any recommendations or compliance issues listed. We also undertake reactive maintenance with experienced engineers based in various location around the U.K.
- Check calibration of dispensing meter and adjust accordingly.
- Check for leaks on gaskets and joints.
- Check the condition and operation of fuel hoses and nozzles and repair/replace as necessary.
- Check and clean/replace fuel filters.
- Check operation of register, pumping unit and electric motor and report any significant deterioration.
- Check the condition of panels, locks and glass windows and seals. Advise if repair or replacement is necessary.
- Check the fuel tank for water and sludge build up.
- Check fuel tank bunds for product and the sign of an overfill.
- Check the operation of tank alarm kits.
- Check the operation of valves.
- Pressure test underground product lines.
- Check operation and accuracy of tank gauging systems.
Environment Agency Compliant Tank inspection:
- Check compliance with current Environment Agency guidelines.
- Advise of any deterioration of the installation.
- Recommend any appropriate new products that may provide additional protection against fuel loss.
Office: 01226 753160