Office: 01226 753160
Fuel storage tanks and associated pipework integrity testing is a vital part of any responsible organisations site maintenance programme. A fuel storage tank or fuel pipework failure can lead to environmental issues from the contamination of the watercourse from the loss of fuel. The use of additives in fuels has proven to accelerate fuel storage tank corrosion and the break down of certain pipe sealants leading to the uncertainty of fuel storage tank and pipework life expectancy.
As a result many organizations have implemented tank testing and inspection programmes as a means of assuring the life expectancy of any tank and having the ability to asses the condition of their storage facilities.
We offer a range of testing and tank services with all our testing services coming with a full detailed report and test certification on the completion of works including:
- Precision Tank Testing.
- Fuel Line Pressure Testing.
- Stage 1 B Vapour Recovery Testing.
- Tank Chamber Vacuum Testing.
- Hydrogen Leak Detection Testing.
- Non-Destructive Testing (“NDT”) assessment on Tank Wall Thickness.
- Manned or Unmanned Tank Inspections.
- Fuel Line ATEX Approved Camera Inspections